Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Small Progress

So during my "lunch break" yesterday, I cleaned out the cubbyboard in the bathroom. Armed with cleaners and trash bags, I successfully purged things in the cabinet that for the life of me, I have no idea why we ever purchased! Ahhh the satisfaction that comes when clutter disappears...
I had a brilliant idea to use the acrylic drawers I purchased years ago from Store It In Style in Oklahoma City (sorry, no web site). Originally purchased for storing scrapbooking inventory, they really haven't been put to much use lately as I haven't been a consultant for two years now.

The drawers come with dividers so I have lots of space to keep things organized now. This should keep the clutter off the surface....well, after I remind the 15 y/o daughter to do so!

Next project: Master Bedroom Closet....or perhaps start on popcorn ceiling and carpet removal, wall painting, and hardwood floor staining/finishing. Volunteers anyone?!?!?





No comments: