Saturday, December 13, 2008

On Your Mark.. Get Set...

It's hard to believe December is nearly half over and 2008 will soon be another year in the book. I recently read December is a month where we wrap up being thankful and start thinking about making changes in our lives with New Year Resolutions.

I'm hoping this year will be the year I see change.

What will be some of the changes? First and foremost: change in the way my house always looks. I'm so tired of fighting the battle of clutter.

I am enrolled in an online workshop called Organizing 101 that starts January 13th and I'm very excited about it! Aby Garvey is an organizing expert and if I remember correctly, I found her blog a few months ago on this blogger's AWESOME website. I bought her co-authored book "The Organized & Inspired Scrapbooker" and I'm also enrolled in Get Organized and Be Inspired 2009 led by Wendy Smedley.

So I should have no excuse to get and stay organized!
Maybe you'd like to join me?

No comments: